Pricing InformationWe offer different programs for teachers, schools, parents, tutors and disadvantaged areas. The subscription can be cancelled at any time without penalty. We prefer a simple credit/debit card with a monthly auto-pay.
For our international clients with different requirements, if the school would prefer to pay annually by invoice and wire transfer , please let us know and that can be arranged.
Absolutely Zero Infrastructure RequiredAll that is necessary is a normal Internet connection. This solution is not bandwidth heavy. Senior Team Leaders will appreciate the “no overhead required” nature of this digital reading solution. All that is required is a simple, safe and secure standard internet browsers for computers, tablets, and smartphones. If a reliable connection is not available, we also offer a “locally hosted” solution for schools in China and Africa and other areas with infrastructure challenges.
SchoolsUnlimited simultaneous logins are provided for all teachers, students, librarians and constituents for $150 USD per month.
This fee also includes:
– A customized login page and portal so that the school’s brand is in front of parents and students. Having a branded digital reading system showcases your commitment to technology.
– The ability to assign homework and off-school access, including remote learning, supports the digital future of seamless connections.
– A dedicated technical support representative will be assigned to assist your school with implementation materials, training teachers, and providing online chat support 24×7.
– Your teachers will have the option to integrate existing and new teaching materials within our digital reading ecosystem. Teachers can upload and share their own versions of the lessons with other teachers around the world who are teaching from the same materials. Teachers will also have posting access to www.InquiryConnection.com which is a global “connect and collaborate” site to allow posting of projects between students in different countries and cultures.
– Your librarians and media specialists will appreciate the ability to integrate with the school’s Library Management System or Learning Management System. If requested we can provide Dewey integration, metadata for import, and conform our reading levels to what you already use.
– Physical books for the library can be purchased at a 50% discounted rate. We offer printing in most countries and in some cases, delivery is free.
Charity School/Optional: We will fund a school in a disadvantaged country in your school’s name if you desire. This is a great way to “lead by example” and show your parents and students that your school cares about the planet. Your students and teachers can connect with this friend-school easily and securely as well.
Ongoing Upgrades and New Content at No ChargeEveryone will have access to an ever growing, exhaustively searchable, library of aligned and curated ebooks for inquiry education in PYP and MYP. We have over 200 ebooks in the collection now and we plan to add another 50-100 every quarter. This allows us to keep up with new subjects and new emphases from the various accreditation bodies. For example, IB is adding emphasis to “Careers” and “Character” and we are adding books that meet those goals as we speak. Also, we have a very exciting new line of language learning ebooks that will be launched during 2015.
– TheTranslationTeacher.com language teaching resources. We provide templates for translation in class.
– SightWordEbooks.com to teach reluctant readers and second languages.